TENS 210 & 210T is a battery-operated two-channel transcutaneous
electrical nerve stimulator that creates electrical impulses. Intensity,
duration, number per second and modulation of those impulses can
be altered with easy to use controls or switches, all in a light-weight
Two, independently controlled
- Output Current: 1 – 80 mA into a 500 Ω load
- Constant Current
- Output Voltage: 0 – 100 Volts
- Timer*: 30 or 60 minutes, or continuous
- Battery: DC 9 V battery, alkaline or rechargeable nickel-cadmium
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours at nominal settings
- Weight: 4 oz. (battery included)
- Dimensions: 3.7 in, (H) x 2.6 in. (W) x 0.9 in.
- Wave Form: Symmetric, biphasic rectangular pulse
- Pulse Rate: 2 – 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 30 – 260 s
- Modulation Mode: The pulse width of successive
output pulses is automatically varied in cycle
- pattern over an interval of nominally 6.5 seconds.
- Pulse width decreases linearly over a period of
0.5 seconds from the
- control setting value to a value which is 60% less
than the set value
- The narrower pulse width is maintained for 2 seconds
and thenincreased linearly over a 0.5 second period to its original
- The pulse width is then maintained for 3.5 seconds
at the controlsetting.
- Burst Mode: Bursts have an adjustable pulse width
with a frequency of 100 Hz. Bursts
- occur twice every second.
- * TENS
210T has a timer.